19/4 Bank Street, Wollongong
Sold - $785,000
Situated in the heart of Wollongong. This impressive 2 bedroom unit is located in the much sought after "Pavilion Apartments" which overlook the Wollongong Golf Course and the beautiful Pacific Ocean only a short stroll away. A truly enviable lifestyle awaits you being spoilt for choice when indulging in the nearby beaches, harbour, cafes and restaurants, WIN stadium, WIN Entertainment Centre and the CBD.
- Just refurbished with new carpet, new lighting & fresh paint throughout
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances & a brand new Asko dishwasher
- Large light filled open plan living & dining area
- Split system reverse cycle 5 kilowatt Mitsubishi air-conditioning unit
- An expansive wrap around balcony great for entertaining & relaxing
- Resort style communal sparkling in-ground pool & garden area
- Secure access building
- 2 car security lock-up garage plus a lock-up storage area
Unit 3/3-5 Corrimal Street, Wollongong
In an exclusive block of only 9 apartments and occupying the entire floor, we are proud to offer this magnificent "Quay Apartment".
With only the very finest appointments and inclusions, this 4 bedroom masterpiece captures a magnificent 360 degree vista from the mountains to the sea. Enjoy indoor/outdoor entertaining from any of the four (4) balconies and most particularly the sweeping North East balcony overlooking the golden sands of North Beach and the Pacific Ocean.
Be spoilt with marble bathrooms, stone top kitchens with Miele appliances, ducted air conditioning, double lock-up garaging and only a minutes stroll to the beach, cafes and eateries.
Lot 213 Hastings Parade, Sussex Inlet
Sold - $280,000
Magnificent level building block. Huge 863 square metre lot with 17 metre frontage. Suitable for all types of building designs. Ideal location in Sussex Inlet’s most prestigious new residential estate. Enjoy the unspoiled natural environment surrounded by surf beaches, rivers, lakes and lagoons. Adjoining lot also available.
Lot 214 Hastings Parade, Sussex Inlet
Sold - $280,000
Magnificent level building block. Huge 889 square metre lot with 17 metre frontage. Suitable for all types of building designs. Ideal location in Sussex Inlet’s most prestigious new residential estate. Enjoy the unspoiled natural environment surrounded by surf beaches, rivers, lakes and lagoons. Adjoining lot also available.
11 Breynia Street, Figtree
This stunning property has been thoughtfully designed and built to the highest quality and standard for Figtree's exclusive Redgum Ridge Estate. The secluded and tranquil location provides an idyllic coastal lifestyle whilst living within natural bushland boasting views of the Illawarra Escarpment.
Figtree offers a family-friendly environment with several schools in the area, a dog friendly park, sports oval and plenty of local restaurants. Enjoy the convenience of the nearby Figtree Grove shopping centre with all its specialty stores.
Figtree is the perfect gateway into all that Wollongong has to offer as it is situated just 5 minutes' drive from its CBD and only 10 minutes from some of the best beaches the Illawarra has to offer.
- Built within the last few years, presents as brand new
- Four spacious bedrooms and two & a half bathrooms
- Modern Chef's kitchen with inclusions such as Induction cooktops and a Miele Steam oven
- Open plan dining & lounge room areas filled with abundant natural light
- A second living zone attached to a kitchenette with a side entrance and the main bedroom with its ensuite converts into a self-contained retreat for parents, teenagers or visitors staying over
- Ducted air conditioning and gas water heating system
- Two car lock-up garage & plenty of storage throughout the home
- Sparkling self-cleaning inground pool
2-4 Parkside Avenue, Wollongong
“Parkside on Lang” luxury apartments are located in the heart of Wollongong with the ocean at your doorstep. Its prime location features views of the Pacific Ocean and beautifully manicured Lang Park. Your reserve front location means your new apartment will never be built out - views forever.
With its contemporary facade, Parkside on Lang presents a landmark design for luxury 3 bedroom apartments on this sought after Wollongong foreshore precinct.
Parkside on Lang is located to take full advantage of the seaside along with easy access to the city’s retail, café and restaurant precinct and nearby entertainment hub.
3 Sandy Bay Avenue, Haywards Bay
Sold - $735,000
Situated in the exclusive Haywards Bay Estate, this stylish single level home with its contemporary design boasts open plan living and a low maintenance level block in a quiet street. Enjoy this popular tranquil location close to the lake foreshore, walkways, the nearby children’s playground and park.
The added convenience of good access to the freeway both north and south means you will only be a short drive to Wollongong City and Shellharbour Centres.
This impressive family home fitted with high quality inclusions features:
- Four good sized bedrooms all with built-in robes - main with ensuite
- Modern kitchen with stone benchtops and stainless-steel appliances
- Two separate living areas plus an entertaining retreat overlooking the backyard
- Double garage with internal access.
31 Phillips Crescent, Mangerton
Sold - $745,000
Set on a level manicured block of 660 sqm in an idyllic peaceful location yet only moments to schools, shops and transport. This lovely cared for family home is immaculate and ready to live in now but also offers huge potential to renovate or build your dream home. Separate lounge, dining, indoor and outdoor covered alfresco areas allows for easy living and entertaining and the fully fenced yard is safe for kids and great for pets.
There is ample off street parking and an oversized lock-up garage.
Qualifies for NSW State Government First Home Buyers Assistance.
6 Doris Avenue, Woonona
Sold - $900,000
Relax and unwind in your own sun-drenched northern oasis. This beautifully presented brick home is located in a quiet street in the Woonona Grove Estate, a fantastic family environment in this most sought-after suburb.
Enjoy the best of Woonona's nearby shops, parklands and beaches. With easy access to the M1 freeway, it is just one hour to Sydney for commuters and only 15 minutes to the Wollongong CBD on the Northern Distributor.
This must see single level home features:
- 3 bedrooms all with BIR
- Separate formal lounge & dining areas plus a sun room
- Spacious rumpus/games room
- Covered entertaining area overlooking sparkling inground pool
- Private resort style rear yard
- Lock-up garage with additional undercover secure parking
70 Booreea Boulevard, Cordeaux Heights
Absolutely ready to impress astute buyers, this classic two-level home unites grace and architectural elegance in an enviable setting. On a tranquil & generous 931 sqm block, this grand residence sits handsomely on the high side of the street amongst manicured native gardens. Relax and enjoy the picturesque escarpment backdrop from the elevated north-facing rear terrace and sun-drenched wrap around verandah. A blissful family lifestyle awaits.
- Solid brick construction, ducted air-conditioning and alarm security
- Separate Formal lounge and Dining rooms
- Elegant high ceilings, French doors and cedar windows
- Family living room with open log fireplace
- Secluded master bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe
46 Edgeworth Ave, Kanahooka
Sold - $614,000
Great timing for first home buyers.
Be quick to secure your piece of this recreational lakeside lifestyle. Offering a very well presented two level elevated brick home that boasts a sunlit north-east facing aspect towards the scenic escarpment and beautiful Lake Illawarra. The whole family will enjoy the nearby walking tracks and waterfront parklands.
This property has many appealing features:
- Open plan kitchen, dining and living area flowing onto a large sheltered rear timber deck with escarpment and lake views
- Three bedrooms all with built in wardrobes
- A renovated floor to ceiling tiled main bathroom
- Polished timber floorboards throughout
- Wow! An entertaining retreat/games room with a wet bar overlooking the inviting inground pool area
- Covered BBQ area and beautifully landscaped garden beds.
- Ground level 2nd toilet and laundry
- Large back storage shed with attached undercover parking area
- Fully fenced yard and gated long driveway with room for 4 cars.
Lot 216 No. 39 Sproule Crescent, Jamberoo
Sold - $535,000
Your last chance to secure a substantial home site in Jamberoo’s recently completed Brookwood Estate.
Boasting 925sqm on a gentle sloping allotment, your outlook to the rolling hills of rural Jamberoo is sure to impress.
This gorgeous block will allow for all home styles. Enjoy the peaceful tranquillity of this exclusive location, only minutes’ walk to the heart of this historic township.
87 Crown Street, Wollongong
Sold at Auction - $1,650,000 on 11 March 2017
Iconic heritage building in the heart of Wollongong’s bustling CBD. Secure long term tenancy. Currently let as popular cosmopolitan city cafes with alfresco dining areas. Street and lane way access.
Great opportunity to secure a freehold investment in the growing heart of Wollongong.
18A Bode Avenue, North Wollongong
Sold - $1,875,000
A prestigious retreat that feels light years away from the urban bustle, this over-sized Torrens Titled duplex caters to executive living of premium luxury and ultimate convenience. Distinguished by its interplay of blue-ribbon craftsmanship and contemporary flair, the residence unfolds over a flexible dual-level floor plan that invites lashings of natural light inside. Its focus on tranquil in/outdoor design promises a lifestyle of effortless comfort and enjoyment for all members of the family. Capturing a chic coastal finish with polished floorboards and high feature ceilings throughout, this elite property is completed to perfection by its prestigious locale within a minute's stroll of North Beach.
- Separate elegant living, dining and family venues
- Leafy fenced courtyard offers a private entertainers' north facing oasis
- Sunlit bedrooms boast extensive built-in and walk-in storage
- Italia stone kitchen worktops, ducted air conditioning, stunning bathroom with stylish tiled tub
- Study/5th bed, kids' play area, internal access to garage
- Just moments to beach side cafes, restaurants and Stuart Park.
7 Colleen Grove, Wollongong
Sold - $915,000
This unique 5 bedroom home offers a dual occupancy opportunity or a substantial family home with numerous living and entertaining areas including bar room and wine cellar.
This European influenced home features soaring ceilings with accent timber and marble interiors.
A panoramic outlook is afforded from the large north facing balcony.
Enjoy summer time entertaining in the alfresco outdoor area overlooking easy care gardens.
Ready to live in now or personalize to your own taste.
7/3-5 Corrimal Street, North Wollongong
Sold - $1,900,000
- Impeccable 3-4 bedroom apartment occupying the entire 7th floor
- Sweeping glass balconies allow a 360 degree panoramic outlook
- Open plan living, dining and family areas
- Gourmet kitchen with Miele Appliances and magnificent bathrooms
- Seamless flow between indoor and outdoor spaces
- Huge double garage with enormous storage facilities
- This boutique apartment is only moments from North Beach sand and surf
- A spectacular fusion of architectural and interior design.
Lot 213 Wyalla Road, Jamberoo
A rare opportunity to secure a fantastic block in the new Brookwood Estate in the historical township of Jamberoo. This idyllically located corner block of 820sqm with a gentle slope will allow for most building designs. Enjoy a sunny North West aspect with a magnificent rural and escarpment outlook and positioned directly opposite Council reserve. Build your dream home now!
2 Market Place, Wollongong
Sold at Auction - $1,600,000 on 30.4.2016
In the heart of the city overlooking picturesque Market Square & only a stroll from Lang Park, Belmore Basin and City Beach.
DA submitted proposal for a boutique 4 level luxury apartment project or sought after luxury home site. Existing brick cottage currently let as 2 flats.
61 Towradgi Road, Towradgi
Sold at Auction - $956,000 on 30.4.2016
Only moments from the beach. Substantial family home with 4 bedrooms and magnificent indoor & outdoor entertaining areas and covered parking for 6 cars.
Renovate or rebuild on 700sqm level block in sought after Northen Suburbs location.
Your Beachside lifestyle awaits!