A Rare Opportunity Indeed!!
This first time offering in over 50 years showcases a superb example of classic “mid-century modern” architecture.
Nestled amongst the treetops in the tightly held exclusive Mount Pleasant enclave and enviably positioned at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac, this original Canadian redwood & brick family home sits on a generous 1334 sqm parcel of land with a north facing rear yard.
This tranquil and private location is complimented by its picturesque setting and close proximity to a public reserve.
- Formal lounge with open brick fire place and adjoining dining area
- Vaulted ceilings and exposed beams in main living areas
- Large separate family/living area
- Solid timber kitchen
- 4 bedrooms plus sitting/study area
- Main bathroom and ensuite
- 12 mtr in-ground saltwater pool, surrounded by lush gardens
- Easy access to schools, Balgownie Village and Wollongong CBD
An ideal opportunity to personalise to your own taste and take advantage of this prime location.
- Paul Otis
- Mobile 0402 877 834
- Phone 4229 3693
- Email Paul