ARCHITECT-DESIGNED EASY LIVING
Freestanding in peaceful Tullimbar, this three bedroom plus study property combines a light-filled retreat feel with classic contemporary style.
Completed five years ago by a local master builder, it offers a quality home base for the active household with ideal north-to-rear positioning, a flowing in/outdoor footprint and a range of fresh, low-maintenance finishes including Australian Blackbutt hardwood floors throughout. Designed specifically for ageing in place with wide hallways and doors, large bathrooms and no steps to navigate, it’s the perfect choice for downsizers or an exceptional opportunity for the young family buyer.
- Immaculately presented in Stage 1 of Tullimbar Village – occupied for only 12 months
- Cottage appeal with feature weatherboards, front verandah and steeply pitched Colorbond roofing
- Fully fenced and gated with a powered security gate at the driveway
- Open-plan lounge and dining area provides a laidback destination with restful colour schemes
- Outside, the sunny all-seasons alfresco zone displays a cedar-lined ceiling with fan and gas/power points
- Beautiful entertainers’ kitchen appointed with Bosch appliances, wall oven and microwave, integrated dishwasher plus waterfall-edge stone benchtops and breakfast bar
- Sleek and stylish main bathroom with floor-to-ceiling tiles, tub and separate shower
- Master quarters boast a spacious walk-in wardrobe and ensuite with rain showerhead, mosaic feature tiling and generous mirrored cabinetry
- Excellent storage with built-in robes fitted through children’s bedrooms plus attic accessible by a pull-down ladder in garage
- Large laundry with inset tub in stone bench, overhead cupboards and direct connection to the outdoor drying area
- Fully ducted air-conditioning with four zonings; NBN points through the home
- High ceilings, modern shutters to all windows, double lock-up garage with internal access
A wonderfully private setting provides the perfect final touch, and enhances the premium lifestyle on offer with Stockland Shellharbour buses practically at the door and cafes, parklands, shopping and services just a few minutes away.
By Appointment - Contact Agent
- Paul Otis
- Mobile 0402 877 834
- Phone 4229 3693
- Email Paul